Private Training Policies
For the safety and protection of our staff and staff dogs, we cannot complete your consultation without a vaccination certificate from a veterinarian. Vaccinations that are administered by anyone other than a veterinarian will not be accepted. Please provide a scan or photograph by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before your consultation. Be sure that the full certificate is visible. Required vaccinations are as follows:
For puppies under 6 months, a minimum of two DHPP shots are required.
For puppies and dogs over 6 months, DHPP and Rabies vaccinations must be current.
Please allow us 72 hour’s notice if you need to reschedule your consultation. Cancellations made within 72 hours of your scheduled consultation cannot be rebooked or refunded. Cancellations made with 72 hour’s notice will be rescheduled as soon as possible.
All sales of training packages are final. Please note that the full package must be used within 1 year of the date of purchase.
Your trainer will do their best to be at your home at the scheduled time. However, traffic conditions, extreme weather, or unclear directions may result in your trainer being late.
As we are unable to call you while driving, please feel free to call us at 780-504-5774.
In case of unforeseen emergencies on our end, we will contact you as early as possible by both phone and email to let you know of the cancellation.
- I understand and agree that Freedom Dog and its employees shall not be held liable for claims or costs for injury to any animal or person or damage to any property as a result of the behaviour or handling of my pet. I and any person(s) attending private training sessions with me will follow all policies set forth in this and any other document presented regarding training by Freedom Dog in order to ensure the health and safety of my pet, my family and myself.
- I understand and acknowledge that dogs can be unpredictable and there is an inherent risk of injury when interacting with them, regardless of the size or breed of the dog. I confirm that my dog has no history of biting with puncture, or if they do they are wearing a basket muzzle during training sessions. I understand that if I have misrepresented my dog’s bite history, I will be excused from training sessions without refund, make-up, or transfer.
- I confirm that all animals in the home have all current vaccinations as detailed in the Private Training Policies, and that those vaccinations have been completed by a veterinarian. I understand that if I have misrepresented my dog’s vaccination status, I will be excused from training sessions without refund, make-up, or transfer.
- I confirm that my dog does not have any infectious or transmittable illnesses or parasites. If it comes to my attention that my dog has contracted an infectious or transmittable illness or parasite, I understand that it is my responsibility to inform Freedom Dog immediately so that training sessions can be rescheduled if needed.
- I understand that the trainer’s instructions are there to ensure the safety, wellbeing, and success of my pet, myself, and members of the public. I agree that I will follow all policies laid out in documents and instructions provided by Freedom Dog, without substitution or modification, and I understand that disregarding instructions from the trainer may result in being excused from training sessions without refund, make-up, or transfer.
- I understand that any training offered by Freedom Dog will not result in a completely trained pet. I understand that behaviour results in any animal cannot be guaranteed, and that some behaviours may require ongoing management by me for the life of my pet. I understand that continued training at home is critical to the success of my pet.
- I understand that registering for training subscribes me to Freedom Dog’s mailing list, and I can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time if I wish to stop receiving offers.
- I grant Freedom Dog permission to take photographs of myself and/or my pet, and to publish those photographs for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, their website, social media accounts, and promotional materials, either digital or in print, in perpetuity. I also grant permission to use my name and/or my pet’s name.
- I authorize Freedom Dog to edit, alter, share, remix, tweak, build upon or in any way alter the photograph(s) mentioned above. I also waive any rights of privacy or compensation associated with the use of my or my pet’s image(s) and name(s) for the personal or commercial purposes outlined above.